INGIC is on the lookout for results oriented Business Development Manager who will be responsible to develop strategies and plans in order to achieve both short and long-term goals.
As a Business Development Manager, your primary responsibility will be to generate sales for the company through online leads, local references, and government tenders. You will be required to apply a unique blend of charisma, knowledge of the industry and your expertise of selling to win prospective clients and projects for the company.
- Hit monthly and annual revenue targets
- Responsible to grow the revenues & profitability of the overall business
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- A self-motivated, results-driven and have a positive attitude
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, work well under pressure, and very attentive to detail
- BA or BS in Marketing/Advertising/Communications or the equivalent in experience.
- Have a 5 years of experience in Business Development in digital company/agency
- Knowledgeable of international markets
- Experience in the GCC is essential
- Fluent in English and Arabic(Native)
- Must be a Native-born Arab
- Must live in UAE and be willing to work in Dubai
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Sales, Business Development, Marketing
Apply for this Job