INGIC is looking for Business Development Executive who will be responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities.
As Business Development Executive your primary responsibilities will include negotiating contracts, initiating proposals and closing deals. You will be required to participate in key aspects of the sales cycle, driving opportunities, and managing prospect relationships.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain productive relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries.
- BA or BS in Marketing/Advertising/Communications or the equivalent in experience.
- Have 2-3 years of experience of Business Development in digital company/agency
- Experience in the GCC is essential
- Fluent in English and Arabic(Native)
- Must live in UAE and be willing to work in Dubai
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Sales, Business Development, Marketing
Apply for this Job
We are a great place to work
Deep linking is essential - not just when drawing data-driven insights, but also within a team, the work and the company as a whole. We have a deep-linked and connected atmosphere aimed at fostering and creating an environment of collaboration, coordination and communication.
We're changing the world using technology. And we need you!!! We believe that using advanced technology and team work, we can change the way of doing businesses.