INGIC is currently hiring for the position of an Account Manager to look after the smooth execution of projects for our clients in the Dubai region.
As an Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to manage the client accounts, represent company to prospective customers to develop the company business as well as drive the development and execution of sales strategies.
- Build and maintain excellent business relations with the existing clients and identify the possibilities of helping them with the services INGIC offers.
- Identify new business opportunities and contact prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Conduct strategic account planning and market studies.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Recommend products to customers, based on customer’s needs and interests.
- Monitor the overall work flow of the pre and post sales teams to assure that all acquired projects are implemented in the best manner and as per the customer’s expectations.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Expedite the process of resolving customer problems and complaints.
- Master's degree in sales, business or related field of study
- At least 5+ years of sales and account management experience
- Experience in the digital Industry is preferred
- Knowledgeable of international markets
- Experience in the GCC is essential
- Fluent in English and Arabic(Native)
- Must be a Native-born Arab
- Must live in UAE and be willing to work in Dubai
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Sales, Business Development, Marketing
Apply for this Job